Friday 9 September 2011

Should be partyin' TOWIE style...

I'm not happy for a number of reasons. One, Student loan sent out many letters saying you will be receiving your loan on the 6th...well it got to 8.45pm on the 5th and they kindly decided to inform all the people who had these misprinted letters saying there had been a typo and we had to wait 3 more weeks. Right. So what about rent? New foxy locks before Fresher’s week on the 18th? Orr how about general living money for 3 weeks. Not happy student loan, not at all.

Secondly and most importantly, the reason why I am not best pleased today is down to the fact it is the 9th of September. This means I should have been preparing for a mental TOWIE style night out in Essex for Esin's 21st birthday party, in a Travelodge with Sophie and Lexi. OH NO WAIT...NO IT DOESNT!! Again, thank you student loan.. Thank you. This is shocking, that due to the financial bite, I cannot attend one of my best friend’s birthdays. I was very much looking forward to a good old night out on the town with lots of orange tans and 'Shutt apppp's'. So my blogs ‘lifestyle’ section is simply going to have to wait, until Student flipping loan graces us with its presence.  

I would like to take this moment to apologise to my little Esminder... This simply calls for another party preparation to begin. Esin's birthday will carry on until October. :) Just how the 21st should be.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment