Friday 9 March 2012

21 & Upgrading...

So, I haven't been the dedicated blogger, I haven't really been that dedicated to anything recently.
I'm 21 now...I'm an Adult! Wow, how did that happen? 
All of a sudden I've been literally upgrading my entire life. 
Now this isn't to say everything has changed...my degree is of course still slowly being dragged behind my life; behind pretty much everything, especially my social life. Standard. 

Though right now I am loving life. 

.
*Bo- My BEAUTIFUL red and white Mini Copper (She is the New love of my life)
*Partying,Partying,Partying
*The Benbow's-Sophie, Alexia & Esin 
*The other Amazing people in my life
*Only having seven left
*The Housemates
*My Iphone
*Australia 2012 
*The Cheeky 5
*M.A.C
*My Harmon/Carmon's
*My new Benefit Cosmetic Job
*And every flipping other new element in my life. 

Change is good.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment